Our NDIS team are a group of highly experienced Allied Health Professionals who work closely with participants to identify their needs and assist in achieving goals.
We believe in leading change through a holistic, passionate and team driven approach.
We offer services to participants on NDIS plans that are of adult age and in addition to assessments in our gym or suite rooms, we are also able to offer home assessments and telehealth appointments.
Services offered include:
· Functional capacity assessments;
· Improved daily living skills and retraining;
· AT assessments and prescription;
· Equipment prescription;
· Manual and powered wheelchair assessment and prescription;
· Minor home modifications;
· Early intervention;
· Falls assessment and prevention;
· Manual handling training and programs;
· Manual therapy
· Gait and mobility assessment and intervention;
· General balance, strength and conditioning assessment and programs;
· Nutrition assessments and planning;
· Rehabilitation exercises classes;
· Parkinson’s disease rehabilitation;
· Persistent Pain program;
· Cardiac rehabilitation;
· Comprehensive report writing.