Cairns Main Office 379 Little Spence Street, Bungalow Q 4870
Mareeba 148 Byrnes Street, Mareeba Q 4880
Innisfail 11 Ernest Street, Innisfail Q 4860
Yarrabah Shop 2 Noble Drive, Yarrabah Q 4873
Here you will find the latest Mission Australia NDIS Service Mapping Resources and the Cairns local Newsletters.
These are PDF files.
If you would like your service included in any of these listings, please email – Jodi Bjorksten, LAC Community Engagement Facilitator, Mission Australia NDIS Cairns Region – email@example.com.
NDIS Far North Queensland Service Mapping
National Disability Insurance Scheme Partner In The Community for Cairns NDIS Region (comprising Local Government Areas of Cairns, Douglas, Cassowary Coast, Yarrabah, Mareeba and Tablelands) delivering NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention and Local Area Coordination Programs.
- develop NDIS Support Plans;
- Provide support to understand/use funding and connect to NDIS and non-NDIS (mainstream / community / informal) services, supports, facilities and resources;
- Conduct Scheduled Reviews at expiration of current NDIS support plan to enable development of a new NDIS Support Plan;
- Conduct Lived Experience Group;
- Develop/maintain Service Mapping Resources;
- Work to improve access and inclusion for people with disability, their families/carers across Cairns NDIS Region.
Contact – 1800 860 555 or visit one of our NDIS Service Centres at –
Cairns – 379 Little Spence Street, Bungalow – 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Cairns – Hambledon House, 177 Bruce Highway, Edmonton – 8.30am to 4.30pm (appointments preferred – phone 1800 860 555)
Mareeba – 148 Byrnes Street – 8.30am to 4.30pm Tuesday and Thursday (otherwise by appointment)
Innisfail – 11 Ernest Street – 8.30am to 4.30pm Tuesday and Thursday (otherwise by appointment)
Yarrabah – Mission Australia Office, RTC Building, Noble Street – 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Douglas – Phone Nicole Carnaby, LAC – Phone 1800 860 555 or 0456 575 743 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org